Thursday, July 16, 2009

TMNT - 25 years!

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles turned 25 this year and they decided to visit my kids karate dojo on the 9th! I know, I'm behind on my posts, sorry. Here are some pics:




























We were allowed to go inside the bus; turns out the TMNT bus is a mini-museum (how narcissistic is that?) Anyway, the kids loved the TMNT bus, the bouncy castle, posing with Michelangelo, eating pizza, and the balloon artists! There was even a mini karate class so the karate school was able to get a good plug in too!

4 comments:

Valinda said...

I LOVE you blogging from home, I LOVE you taking the girls + 2 to karate and I LOVE your take on the TMNT bus. :)

Le said...

That turtle looks different than the ones on tv when I was little...

Karen Valinda said...

Glad you are back!
xoxoxox

Linda Gubler said...

WOW! Heros!