Sunday, June 14, 2009

To Have Theme Music or Not Have Theme Music...

That is the question. I recently put a playlist on this page so I could have theme music for my blog; after all, life's better with your own sound effects and theme music.

However, I was told that some people can get seriously bothered by theme music on blogs. So I've added a "Poll" asking the all important question - "Should My Blog have Theme Music?" Let me know. You can post your qualitative answers here and also suggest the appropriate theme music for my site (if you think I should have theme music; if you don't think I should, leave some comments so I know why.)

6 comments:

Le said...

I vote yes. It is your blog and the fun of a blog is being able to do whatever you please and if people don't like it they don't have to come back or they can turn their speakers off. Besides the songs you pick will let people know more about you.

kimmeeg said...

totally a plus...love hearing a different aspect of your life ; )

Kathy said...

I think you should do whatever you want with your own blog. I personally don't like music on blogs because I am usually listening to my own while blog browsing. I just hit the pause button. Problem solved.

Karen Valinda said...

I was all set to say No and then the song started so I voted yes, you have a great taste! And if your taste "slips" there is always the mute or pause button. ;-}
xoxoxox don't tell Ddonn but I drove thePirate in at 1700 today and he called about 1900 to let Moga know they are in 'lockdown' until Saturday, no 0330 driving this week ;-o
bad side, no Pirate either...

Valinda said...

I say no but then my song atarts playing so I have to say yes. I can just scroll down and hit pause if your stuff gets obnoxious. I love you.

Emily said...

That's what the mute button is for. . . I personally have music on my blog so I can listen to it when I want. However, most of the time I have my sound turned off because it's hard for me to post while listening to music.