Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My wife's stripper friend called me at work...

So I came out of a meeting today and listened to my voice messages and there it was...a message from Scoonie's Stripper friend, Sterling, wanting me to give him a call back.

For all those who don't know, Scoonie was playing with her elementary school group at the mall and talked up a group of strippers while she was there. In the process, Scoonie handed out my business card to Sterling since he was looking for an accountant that could help him set-up a nonprofit organization for Chron's disease (apparently his mom has the disease.)

Anyway, Scoonie must have made a great impression because Sterling called me. Now only if I can get Scoonie to hand out my business card to her non-stripper friends...

By the way, I called Sterling back and got his e-mail address and sent him some information on setting up a nonprofit organization.

Hmmm, how much money could I make if I stood outside the show and sold Sterling's phone number and e-mail address to the women who attend Sterling's show?

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a funny story! I love your entrepreneur mindset.

Valinda said...

I HAVE handed out your card to my non stripper friends they just aren't interested for some unknown reason.

Le said...

First of all this is like the best post title ever! And you could make a decent amount of money selling his info BUT it wouldn't be professional and I don't remember which one was Sterling in that pic or I could give you a better idea...