Monday, June 8, 2009

Xtreme Croquet

This weekend was Mom's birthday and Xtreme Croquet! For those of you who do not know what croquet is, here is a link. Someone, whom will go unnamed (Kymn), thought it would be a good idea to play croquet and let the "Tall One" (Big J) set-up the course. Well, we were going up ramps and through trees and over walls and up slides and 3 hours later completing the course whilst the little ones quit and went to watch the Disney Channel. But hey, we had fun and learned how to make croquet balls jump through hoops! I'm not sure the croquet inventors really envisioned this sort of thing, but in this day and age of Xtreme sports, it only makes sense - rather luckily no chit-lens were harmed in the making of the game or by flying croquet balls...

For all those wondering, my Mom is 29 and 1/2 and that's quite a feat as I'm a tad over 30 myself!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

only my family! good job guys!

Le said...

Well then it's a good thing your wife is only 28! Would be bad if she was older than your mom...

Karen Valinda said...

Croquet was always my choice for outdoor parties, more than one birthday was spent trying to make sure my oldest little brother wasn't cheating too blatantly. You will have to recreate an extreme course for Ddonn's side of the family at some future event ;-}

kimmeeg said...

You should have seen the second game ; )

Emily said...

Wish I were there!!!